The West Florida Regional Planning Council has a staff of experienced professionals who specialize in finding, writing, and managing grants in a variety of fields including transportation, environmental planning, economic development, and public education campaigns. County and municipal agencies can contract with ECRC for grant writing and management services without going through an RFP process.
Some of our most recent grants include:
- International Paper grant for Bay Day
- International Paper grant for Stormwater marking
- Watershed Vanguard Education for Students (WAVES)
- State of Good Repair Program
- Environmental Protection Agency grants for Brownfields Assessment and Brownfields RLF
- Economic Development Administration grant for Downtown Pensacola Technology Campus
Current grant management projects:
- Hazardous Materials Emergency Preparedness (HMEP)
- Brownfields Assessment and RLF
- EDA Technical Assistance Grant
- Rural Liaison
- Small Quantity Generators (SQG)
Contact staff at 850-332-7976, for more information.