Amendments and Modifications
JOIN US ON YOUTUBE LIVE!The 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan was adopted in February 16, 2017. Listed below are the amendments and modifications to the 2040 Florida-Alabama Long Range Transportation Plan. For comments or questions please contact Jill Lavender at 850-332-7976, ext. 212.
The Okaloosa-Walton TPO is looking for input on adding the following 5 NEW projects to the Long-Range Transportation Plan:
- SR 85 at P.J. Adams Parkway Intersection Improvement
- Santa Rosa Island Bridge to Bridge Multi-Use Path
- P.J. Adams Parkway and Crab Apple Avenue/Antioch Road Intersection Realignment and Improvement
- U.S. 90 from S.R. 4 to Antioch Road four-laning
- U.S. 98 at C.R. 30A Pedestrian Underpass
Share Your Thoughts!Please tell us your thoughts on how these projects will impact your community through our interactive map linked below:
(Click the image to open the interactive map)
Please submit all comments by Friday, July 3, 2020. Check out other ways to submit your thoughts!
These items will be presented to the TPO board for approval in July 2020. Contact Jill Lavender at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-332-7976.
Upcoming Events:The Okaloosa-Walton Transportation Planning Organization (TPO) will hold a virtual public workshop at 5 p.m., Thurs., June 11, 2020. To limit the potential spread of COVID-19, members of the community wishing to participate can tune in via video live stream or telephone.
Join us Live on YouTube: www.ecrc.org/YouTube
Join us via phone
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121
Access Code: 802-452-365
Subscribe for email updates.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
2040 Long Range Transportation Plan Amendments4 documents
- AMENDMENT 1 - Adopted Needs Assessment Amendment Final Report (December 2017)
- AMENDMENT 2 - Adopted Needs Assessment Amendment 2 Final Report (February 2018)
- AMENDMENT 3 - Adopted Needs Assessment Amendment 3 Final Report (April 2019)
- AMENDMENT 4 - Adopted Needs Assessment Amendment 4 Final Report (June 2019)